A choline donor for Focus & Memory neurotransmitter synthesis
*NOTE: BECAUSE ALPHA GPC IS A HIGHLY HYGROSCOPIC INGREDIENT, EXPECT TO SEE CLUMPING OF INGREDIENT INSIDE THE CAPSULE*
60 Capsules per bottle, 1 capsule per serve (60 servings). Every serve includes:
- L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine 50% (600mg) yielding 300mg alpha GPC
Unlike dietary choline, Alpha GPC is a form of choline that is able to easily cross the blood brain barrier. This means it can act as an efficient donor of choline to the brain where it is valuable as an essential precursor building block to neuron structures, and the cholinergic neurotransmitters acetylcholine and phosphotadylcholine, as well as the methyl donor betaine.
Alpha GPC is popular for:
- Supporting Focus & Memory;
- Supporting Neurogenesis & Long-term Brain Health;
- Supporting Healthy REM Sleep.
As a dietary supplement, take ONE to FOUR capsules throughout the day. Pairs well alongside a source of caffeine (ie. Coffee), Uridine Monophosphate, and Huperzine to boost focus effects.
If you're keen for some further reading on Alpha GPC, below are a few research articles we frequently recommend as an introduction.
- The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility. (2015) Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Evaluation of the effects of two doses of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on physical and psychomotor performance. (2017) Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine Increases Motivation in Healthy Volunteers: A Single-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Human Study. (2021) Nutrients